Healthcare Careers at HCA Virginia
HCA Virginia is one of the leading and largest private employers in the state. As a employee of our HCA Virginia family of healthcare facilities, you'll have significant potential for career growth, variety and achievement -- whether you're a nurse, doctor, technician or other support staff member.
At HCA Virginia, you'll work side-by-side with a team of healthcare professionals who share your passion for excellence. You'll be in an environment where healthcare decisions are made locally by an administrative team and board of trustees who live down the street, not in another state. And you'll know the security and stability that comes from working for the nation's largest provider of healthcare services -- HCA. It's the best of all worlds. Working for HCA is not just a job, it truly is a career.
Highlights of choosing a career at an HCA Virginia healthcare facility:
- We listen to our employees and encourage them to share their ideas.
- We offer flexible schedules that fit your lifestyle, and we are sensitive in other ways to your desire for a life outside of work.
- Our benefits packages are considered among the best in the hospital and healthcare industry for our RNs, physicians, technicians and support staff.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, with proactive recruiting and outreach programs designed to build a diverse workplace.
- If you need to relocate within HCA's nationwide network of 160 hospitals and 90 surgery centers in 23 states, you take your seniority with you.