Remote Instructions (Windows PC)
1. Using Chrome, go to https://capital.vdi.medcity.net
2. Login with your 3-4ID and Password
3. Choose your method for receiving a 4-digit code.
4. Type the code into the box. Put a checkmark beside “Don’t ask again on this device.” Click Submit.
5. Click HCA Certified Windows Citrix Receiver to install/update Citrix.
Check the box next to the license agreement and click "Next"
7. Click “Start”
8. Click “Finish” and your installation is complete.
9. Click the “Capital Desktop” icon. NOTE: It may open in the lower left corner of your screen.
10. You will see the Virtual Desktop loading.
11. From the Launchpad, click the application tab to launch Meditech or PatientKeeper.
LOG OUT. When you are done with the Virtual Desktop, click the Red Door to log out.
Select Log off at Citrix StoreFront Screen.
For further assistance or questions contact the 24/7 Helpdesk at 1-866-671-1709.